Thursday 14 November 2013

Requiem

Black is the most powerful colour, it covers all the colors and stands at the end of the spectrum. This is the point at the end of the path, the point of perfection and absolute. So I have a lot of black clothes.I just love it. Classic, stylish, elegant and simple, mysterious and a bit gothic. My choice, my world, my aesthetics.

Черный цвет - самый сильный, он перекрывает все цвета и стоит в конце спектра. Это как точка в конце пути, как совершенство и абсолют. Поэтому в моем гардеробе черный цвет преобладает. Классический, элегантный, нарядный и в то же время простой, таинственный и немного готический. Мой выбор, мой мир, моя эстетика.




Sweatshirt - Mr. Gugu and Miss Go (Find it HERE)
Skirt - Topshop
Coat - Sheinside (Find it HERE)
Shoes - Nursace










No comments:

Post a Comment