Tuesday 5 November 2013

Dress Of Art

Some time ago I found a wonderful online shop of the new brand Mr.Gugu and Miss Go.To be honest, I found a lot of amazing things there, but my beloved piece of clothes from this shop is a dress with Ophelia. Death of Ophelia from Hamlet is a favorite theme of artists. On my dress is the painting of Milles written in the middle of the XIX century. Wearing this amazing dress I went to the Museum of Modern Art with my sister.

Совсем недавно на просторах интернета я нашла замечательный магазин нового молодежного бренда Mr.Gugu and Miss Go. Честно говоря, приглянулось мне там многое, но совершенно покорило платье с Офелией. Смерть Офелии из Гамлета - излюбленная тема художников. На моем платье картина Миллеса, написанная в середине XIX века. В этом прекрасном платье я пошла со своей маленькой сестрой в музей современного искусства.


Dress - Mr.Gugu and Miss Go (Find it HERE)
Jacket - Sultana Frantsuzova





















No comments:

Post a Comment