Wednesday 11 September 2013

Sleep, sugar

I decided to start this autumn with the room cleaning and decoration. Besides the fact that I'm finally going to hang the pictures, I also decided to buy a chest of drawers, get rid of all unnecessary stuff and change the curtains. 
Working days are passing and it seems that we have completely forgotten about those easy summer days we spent in the country. The summer was rather warm, so we did not go to the sea. And now I to visit Europe more. Again, for the second time, I will continue to learn French, I can not help it - I love this language. That's all my plans for the beginning of the autumn, I hope that all the circumstances don't let us down :) And how did you start this fall?

Я решила начать эту осень с перестановок у себя в комнате. Помимо того, что я повешу наконец картины, я еще решила купить комод, отдать все ненужные вещи (а тем более сумки) и поменять шторы. И пусть наступает осень, но у меня всё будет по-весеннему.
Я уже влилась в работу и, кажется, совсем забыла про те легкие летние дни, которые мы проводили на даче. Лето было теплое, поэтому на море мы не поехали. И сейчас мне больше хочется всё же в Европу. Остается только немного разобраться с делами, чтобы была возможность уехать. Снова, уже во второй раз, я продолжу учить французский, ничего не могу с собой поделать - люблю этот язык, который в свое время не доучила. Вот и все мои планы на начало осени, надеюсь, что обстоятельства не подведут :) А как вы начали эту осень?


Skirt - Chicwish
Blouse - Sheinside
Heels - River Island

















No comments:

Post a Comment